Web designer / Application Developer
Analyst / Programmer
- Project Manager and Head of Department for International Large Swiss Banks (IT) London UK, Guernsey Channel Islands, Madrid Spain
- Real estate company in Spain (RE/MAX)
Burnout, Divorce, reorientation
Portugal, Tamera “my monastery”
- Doctors Without Borders Berlin, working in war and crisis areas such as South Sudan, Ethiopia, Congo DRC and Libya
- Web designer and Application developer
Once computer science . . . and back again!
My life has been anything but boring. There are always one or the other surprises in store.
My computer science followed me everywhere. Whether for personal or professional use, my IT skills in programming and organization were in demand and very useful everywhere. I spent many years working as an analyst/programmer and IT project manager. Set-up and workflow organization as well as team building were and still are part of my responsibilities today.
And yes, I went a little too far. A healthy amount of work, family, friends and time to live is important to me today.
My time with Doctors Without Borders was exciting, challenging and uplifting. As a logistics manager/team leader, I once again proved my organizational talent and assertiveness and tested it to the limit. However, this work is, in the long run, intolerable for the soul.
For me, web design is a mixture of technique and artistic activity.
Web design is also a craft and requires an understanding of what is happening on the web. An intuitive approach to the needs of a customer is part of my job.
Organization and management are in my blood.
Web design is a passion with know-how.
I am looking forward to a discussion and the elaboration and implementation of your new website!
- Image processing
- User interfaces
- Draft designs
- Internet technology
- Multimedia concept
- Multimedia programming
- Screen and web design
- Computer animation
- Data protection
- Customer advice and service
- Media design, Media IT and integration
- simple video editing
- Web-Application, and programming